Melrose Metalworks is currently seeking Experienced CNC Machinist to join our team.
The ideal candidate would be able to apply already mastered mathematical skills, machine shop theory, print reading skills and manufacturing procedures to produce high quality parts.
Some of the skills this position requires the candidate to be proficient in include:
- tooling and CNC machine setup from start to finish
- program edits at the machine
- regulating machining factors including feeds, speeds, and coolant
- being continuously alert to tooling conditions
- inspection of finished good using various inspection equipment
- being able to efficiently produce each part with quality and care
- Paid Time Off accrual
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Birthdays
- Health Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Family friendly work environment
Day and Night Shifts available!